
I took Hawkeye to the vet today and while in the waiting room there was a video playing for a deshedding tool for dogs and cats called the Furminator. It was so incredible that I just went to PetSmart and bought one. They are a bit pricey ($30-$40) but let me tell you, IT IS INCREDIBLE and without a doubt worth it! I am sitting here watching Valerie comb our short-hair Siamese cat and there is a ball of fur the size of a softball on our floor from what she has combed off Hawkeye. We comb and wipe our cat down on a regular basis but this is amazing. If you have a cat or dog, I highly suggest you go out and get a Furminator if you haven't already. I guarentee you will not be disappointed.
5 comments:
what does it do exactly. i aint gonna lie, its a little creepy looking.
I am sure that you have a comb or something for Truvey. The Furminator is exactly that, but a 100 times better...you comb your pet and it gets rid of all the shedding hair and dead hair that is under the top coat. It is a miracle worker.
Google Furminator and watch the video on their website.
Chris- we need to get this so we stop having Truvy hair all over the ground....I want a Furminator!
Leah
Furminator huh? I don't know how to put this Jer, but that's clearly not a Cat Brush. Seriously, there's no way you bought that thing at Petsmart - more like the Lion's Den. I mean c'mon, did you buy Hawkeye a ball gag while you were at it? I'm worried about you.
For real though, where can I get one?
Post a Comment