Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ahhhh the common cold...


First off, this picture is pretty nasty.

Anyways, since moving to Texas a little less than 3 years ago, I have not had a single cold or any type of allergies like I did when living up North. On the FIRST night of our trip, Valerie and I stayed in Des Moines on our way to a wedding in Minneapolis. By the next morning my throat felt like it had sandpaper lining it. By the next day, my nose felt like it had cotton balls jammed in it. Here it is a week later, and I still can't breath, thanks to the gallons of snot hanging out there.

I would like to thank the common cold for making the last week so awesome. I can't wait to see what happens when I go to Michigan for Christmas.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You better hope that neither one of my kids get YOUR cold....and when did you become such a wimp??

Will you be able to handle Wisconsin in February???

csusi said...

i think its the curse of the halal.

Zach Thompson said...

dude, so true. I hadn't had a cold is a long time. Then as soon as we went to Missouri, i was sick for a week. Viva the south!