The life and thoughts of me, myself, and I.
one of the better things ive seen in a while.
I finally took time to watch this. Very cool.Did the guy behind the camera say what it looks like he said at the 3:29 mark?If so, even though it's not language I would condone, it makes the video even cooler!
Matt-I had never noticed that before and I think he did say what you think he said. Hilarious. Good eye.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
one of the better things ive seen in a while.
I finally took time to watch this. Very cool.
Did the guy behind the camera say what it looks like he said at the 3:29 mark?
If so, even though it's not language I would condone, it makes the video even cooler!
Matt-
I had never noticed that before and I think he did say what you think he said.
Hilarious. Good eye.
Post a Comment